Saturday 7 July 2012

vote for the best!

ribbonchristmas
Hi woozenz i am ribbonchristmas. My friends call me ribbon. I like to play with my teddybear and i like ww because i can decorate my unitz the way i want. thank you 
Hope you vote for me!

ShaylaMoney
Hi guys i am ShaylaMoney. I am a very BIG fan of avril lovinge. my fav coulour is neon pink. i prefer rock over hip hop and country and i like zombies vampires and werewolf. Thank you 
vote for me!


florka11
Hi i am florka11.  I love very much woozworld all day playing it  just cus i love friends and i love to make new friends love to talk with them. Thanks
Vote me!




HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Chrome Pointer