Monday 2 July 2012

woozworld

GUYS PLEASE READ!

I am really fed up with everyone saying I AM QUITTING WW! and they wont. I m getting a feeling that people who say that  just want people to COMMENT on that post and i am really getting sick of seeing people BULLYING!!!! And when some peoples parents see this bullying wont they say STOP PLAYING THIS GAME! We are playing this game ww (woozworld) for what? to fight or to have fun? We also play this game to meet people around the world.
Unfortunately  i was a bully too... But i didn't realize  that... 2 great friends helped me in changing     
they inspired me alot! THANKS PRINCESSHAIMA2 AND 9LLYRRIE8 for changing me! And i hope YOU GUYS will stop bullying! 
just imagine ppl bullying u!
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

No comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Chrome Pointer