Friday 24 January 2014

Random Off Woozworld Fact and Girls Won!


Hey woozenz! So first of all I would like to tell you a fact about my real life. I came in second in my school spelling bee. I'm in forth grade and when it got down to four people (including me) I was the only forth grader! I am very proud and REALLY wanted to tell you guys that. So anyway, the girls won the baublez contest and the top ten will receive 3,000 beex and a Christmas tree trophy. The first place, Namah, will receive 6,000 beex and a Christmas tree trophy. So check your inventory girls! You might be one of the top ten!






-sparklesuvu
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

3 comments:

  1. wow u guys are still on the chatty chatty? wow just delete ur blog it's nothing but a couple of waste and horray for ur i don't give a shit life. were here for woozworld news not for ur real boring life adventures. sorry that ur trying to share ur stupid life not like ANYONE even cares? WE WANT THE OLD REPORTERS BACK! why won't you just get all your reporters to reunite and be a better blog and stop trying to find new one to replace them cause they are the worst. yeah u sparkle are the worst so your a nerd who likes spelling bee cool... nice life -cough- just seriously get real. patheticcc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The old reporters quit woozworld and IF U HATE US WHY U SEE US?

      Delete
  2. Anonymous, I only did the spelling bee because I'm smart... it was boring and terrifying. I hated it but I knew that it was the good thing to do (according to my parents and teachers) ! Also, if you even get SECOND in the spelling bee you are popular at my school because it takes commitment! I have been the second most popular girl in school since this happened. And ANYWAY I don't know about you but in my family we learn MANNERS!!! -sparklesuvu who hates you whoever you are

    (P.S. I know how to track you down and hack you so SHUT UP OR ELSE

    ReplyDelete

Chrome Pointer